Tuesday, February 14, 2012


Happy You Day, my Valentines. Wanted to find some love quotes to best represent how I feel towards you but then I think it will be best to be coming out from the bottom of my heart.
I would love to thank you for putting in effort in this relationship. Though I know, I can be very fussy, just like you, Im glad that you are always here to 'rectify' us. Knowing that things are not going to stay like when we just got together, but I truly hope the love remains the same. We can feel very annoyed at each other, but I pray that at every end of the day, we both will get reminded of how stupid it will be to fall apart because of all these trivial matter. So many things that I would love to say and to thank/sorry you for, but I dont know how to pen it down right here and I do not have the courage to tell you in your face. Most importantly, I just want you to know, dont ever think that I have stopped loving. And, I don't want to know that you have stopped either. Maybe througout, we did really love lesser. Every relationship has its doubts but yeah, just depending on how two souls can overcome them. My relationship is not perfect after all but I wouldn't say Im not happy staying here. In fact, I am happy most of the time. Though at times, we struggle and feel hopeless, we feel happy when the sadness is over. At least, if the same bad situation were to be back, we know we will make it through. Of course, when sweetness is all over, we take them for granted at times. It's mostly about give and take isnt it? Sometimes I really feel like Im out of just to keep trying. I try because it's worth it. Not complaining here but then yeah, if you know what I mean. I believe we both went through the same emotions, faced the same situations but Im just glad we are still here. It's getting a lil' emotional so I guess I shall stop writing. Hoping I would have the guts to say it right in your face, someday. I love you honey.

with ferry much love,

No comments: