Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 1: 10 random facts about myself

HI! To keep me updating the space, I have decided to do the 10 days challenges, for the first time.

1) I hate chesse. Except for the melted ones, I hate to even smell them.
2) Besides dogs, hamsters and maybe rabbit, I hate and scared of all the other insects and animals.
3) I have never smacked a mosquito to death using my bare hands. I rather let them suck the blood because it is way to digusting to see the bloody dead mosquito.
4) I prefer vegetables to poultry, steam fishes to fried ones, chicken to pork. In fact, I dislike pork.
5) I secretly hope for a best friend, who stays just beside me. Nontheless, my best friends are wonderful.
6) My favourite social media is Instagram.
7) I am a hardcore last minute worker.
8) I honestly think I am lucky, 85% of the time, for all the things I have in life and for where I am standing right now. It applies to studies especially.
9) I tend to laugh/smile and fold my arms when I am nervous.
10) I can never balance my time and that sucks.

And, I dislike soft drinks.

Yeap, I don't know if who knows all or who knows none. Hahahaha. Bye!
with ferry much love,


No comments: