Friday, September 28, 2012

Life

 Hello all! The entire of last week was filled with work and it was really draining. By chance, I got to also feel the atmossphere of the f1 race, see the perfomers (Katy Perry, Maroon 5 and a bit of Jay Chou) and gain slight knowledge about the race and racers. Though work was tiring, it was fun too? Oh yeah, I think I saw Justin Bieber too. Was he there? Aiya, you should just go and watch the race, at least once in a lifetime, just to feel the whole ambience. If I'm not working for it next year, I would probably buy the ticket and attend it. Some pictures from the event;










Yesterday, we baked again, after the longest time! Look at these pretty butter cake and cookies(;



Off to meet my army boy! Till the next post of day 4 challenge.

with ferry much love,

No comments: