Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 3: 8 things that annoy me

1) Continuos swearing. Swearing is perfectly fine in some situations but it really annoys me to no end when someone swear continuously for peanuts. Seriously? Is you tolerance level that low that you need to swear like there is no tomorrow? Or is it that you think is super cool to swear endlessly? It is just a major turn-off.

2) Indecisiveness, especially in a crowd. I cannot stand indecisive people next to me because I am indecisive. So if all the indecisive people get together, we head nowhere.

3) Loudness. DO YOU HAVE TO TALK THAT LOUDLY?!?!?!?!? Are you starting a war or a fight? Oh ya, I hate it when people walk loudly, too, with their flops. It is super annoying.

4) -

5) People who act blur/innoncent. Im not pro enough to judge if you are really blur or not but this statement is made according to my own judgement. 

6) Accusation. No need to explain right?

7) People who thinks I owe them a living. Can you just question yourself next time before asking, 'Why haven't you done this and that?' Like ask yourself, 'Is she supposed to?'. If I do a favour, treat it like a bonus and if I dont, that is just normal. One story to share, I always hate it when my mum asks me if I have done certain chores and she only asks me, all the time. I dont get if she's telling me that I'm the only one who stays in the house or that she thinks I hold the full responsibility in getting the chores right (Do I even have to make sure that my brothers' laundry are done? Or to remember where they have placed their stuff? Things like that). Im not a freaking maid. She needs to learn how to appreciate the things that I have done instead of harping on those whatever shit that that is not. I am not trying to sound like, she's responsible for the whole housework. I can help but to make it fair, everyone should help too right. Not just me.

8) Lack of sleep. Eveything turns extremely annoying when I don't get enough sleep.

Kay, that's all for the 8 things that annoy me. Goodnight all!


with ferry much love,

No comments: