Thursday, April 19, 2012

3 year old relationship <3

'As long as you are trying, I am more than willing to stay.'


Today marks the 3rd year of Edric and I being together. Definitely, it is no easy task to make it here and still going and certainly, there were times when I felt like giving up on this entire thing. Im glad enough that I did not(; Im glad that I have him here to care for me, open his arms so I can run into them, eat supper with me almost everyday, feed me with good food, give me some sort of a good life and of course almost everything else which also includes bad things la. hahah.
Anyway, we both agree that as long as we are physically together on this very day, it is not quite important as to how we celebrate it. Just want to make an effort to meet up and spend quality time together even if it means doing nothing. Hang in there my prince, I believe there will be many more years to come(:





with ferry much love,

No comments: