Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Finally took some time out for this white space, after near 2 months. I guess it is almost impossible to track back from where I have stopped so just gonna pen down some of the happy events here and I swear, I spent most of the time attending and celebrating birthdays.
So just a month back, some friends and I visited Oscar's Cafe & Terrace at Conrad hotel, to celebrate Yan Wei's 21st birthday. The international buffet was not bad I would say but it wasn't fantastic for all dishes. Pretty much disappointed with some of their seafood like , crab and mussels and surprisingly they serve good quality and fresh oysters. I'm not an oyster fan at all but I really love their juicy oysters. Apart from oysters, they have good sashimi and dessert too(: Sadly, I did not take any pictures there but here are some pictures that I have grabbed online to show you exactly how good some of the food were.

Their main entrance;



Good serving of sashimi;


Hot waffles topped with scoops of your choice and my favourite is chocolate. If you love chocolate, you wouldn't want to miss that at all. In addition, the person who was serving us was so passionate on what he was doing. Super good service with bits of entertainment.

Okay, group shot before the main entrance.
There were actually quite a few more shots but they are not with me so till the next post then!
Next post will probably be on either my birthday celebration or my first trip with my prince or Matthew's 21st birthday celebration. My space is boring (IKR) so I honestly don't know who is still reading but thanks for reading if you are! I guess the next time I will do a post will most likely be tmr or the day after tmr. Anyway, you can ask,comment anything on my formspring , http://www.formspring.me/adrenalinek


with ferry much love,

No comments: