Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hello guys, I have decided to do a brief post on my 19th birthday.
Just a week before my birthday, Edric asked if there's anything I would love to do on my birthday so my replied was, ' We just go for dinner and nothing else and then head straight to home and rest(;' Yeap, I just wanted this year to be as simple as possible for I have not reason. Probably just lazy to move my ass around or maybe yknow, Singapore is way to boring to be doing anything and besides, my lovely heart just wanted some alone time for my prince and I, where I was hoping we could just cuddle under the blankets and have some heart to heart talk with sweet loving words. So anyway, all these did not happen, okay maybe some did. I had dinner with Edric but also with his entire family. Uncle and Aunty decided to treat me to a nice dinner on my birthday. My heart fluttered a little when Edric told me that because I honestly did not expect his parents to remember my birthday that sorta thing? Though I was still shy, after 3 years, to have dinner with them, I happily agreed to it. Why would I want to reject them right? Heheheh made me feel doted on. We dined at Crystal Jade Palace and the bill amounted to.. I didn't want to know either. So I didn't take any shots so here again, credits google for these pictures. At least, I try to find pictures that are almost exactly the same as what I have experienced.


Dry shark fins;

All time favourite roasted pork;


Super tasty bamboo clams;

Lobster sashimi;Longevity buns;

Other than the above, there were still other food which I didn't manage to find them via google. Lol so anyway, I wanted some alone time right, Edric decided to amend a dinner 2 days after my birthday. We stopped by Seoul Korean Charcoal BBQ Restaurant at Chijmes and had our first authentic Korean BBQ together. Everything was almost perfect and I would say the experience was superb. This time round, finally, I took some pictures which dint do justice at all to that place.







Clams and Kimchi pot;



Sliced beef and forgotten what pork;/


Potato salad;


Okay, I know food again right? That's my life kay. Anyway, if you want any details of the restaurant, you can formspring me. Till the next, see ya!

with ferry much love,

No comments: