Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 5: 6 songs that I'm addicted to.

This is hard because if a song is nice, I listen to it almost everytime and subsequently it just turns.....not as nice anymore and the addiction dies. Anyway, these are the current 6 songs that I was addicted to and I am still listening to them (not as frequently) now.

1) Breathe by Michelle Branch- I just find it catchy.

2) Won't Go Home Without You by Maroon 5- It's like a fantasy to me, idw.

3) 掉了 by A-Mei- Meaningful & catchy.

4) Best Thing I Never Had by Beyonce- I wasn't so addicted to it until I heard hyorin's version and realised how nice the song is so I went back to check Beyonce's out.

5) 依然爱你 by 王力宏- It is another fantasy. Too romantic for me.

6) Tell Me Where It Hurts by MYMP- No reason. I just think it's good.

Alright, so these are the 6 songs. Go listen to them kay! Gonna have dinner @ White Rabbit later. That place is so gooood. Take picture on Instagram let you see kay. Follow me @adrenalinek.

p/s I want to blog about my sentosa trip but I am so lazy to transfer the pictures. GDI!

with ferry much love,


No comments: