Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 7: 4 Memories that I won't forget.

1. Being accused and humiliated in my primary school days. Not to name the teacher, but she was extremely bias. Back then, I was rather close friend with this girl, A, whom was quite well known to be unreasonably hot tempered and beacuase of that, she was not well like by peers in school? Anyway, she had this little diary which she always put it in her bag. The diary she had, comes with a lock and a pair of keys. She handed one of her keys to me to safe-guard it, just in case if she were to lose hers. So i had the key kept in one of the comparts of my school bag. Some of those people who dislike her were my basketball mates and so we hang out quite frequently. During the days, A would stay back with me and while I played basketball, she would be doing her reading. I honestly don't know how it happened that one of the basketballers managed to get her diary, and the key in my bag. They unlocked the diary and began to read out loud to A. Of course, A got very upset and assumed that I was the one who gave them the key. She went to report to her teacher, who was my P.E teacher. So the very next P.E lesson was horrible. She made quite a few nasty remarks and the one line that I couldn't forget would be, ' I really hate some betrayer (staring at me), I hope she is not in my class (and everyone turned to look at me).'
I would say, I was bloody humiliated and embarrased.

2. The last day of 2009. I don't want to mention this but this is something that I am sure that I will not forget the entire life. I spent the new year countdown with Edric and the day ended so happily. At then, he already has a car so the time we had strolling together lessened. So that day we went for a really long walk, it was nice. I reached my doorstep with an extremely happy mood until I realised I have no keys and the only one in the house was sleeping like a log. Checked my phone, it said almost no battery. So I immediately called Edric, hoping he would U-turn and come back for me.  Sadly, he didn't. I was extremely pissed and sad, thinking, why would any boyf leave the gf outside at fucking 2-3a.m? I quickly dropped Liran a text and my phone died. That night I constantly questioned myself, why did I made that hopeful las phone call to him. Shall not elaborate what happened after next.... I look back and wonder why didn't I break up with him at that point of time. Hahhaa. For now, I believe he will never ever leave in the lurch anymore.

3. The day I got Kobe. He was the perfect gift for Chrismas. There he was, the 2.5 months old baby with messy hair and weird smell, biting a milk stick and was being carried into my house. The moment we had him on the floor, he began to sniff everywhere and headed beside my mum. At least, I was excited. I went down to buy some milk and bread for him just in case he was hungry. I remember how my mum was telling him how smelly was he and he jumped up and barked at my mom. He was just like a baby at night, sleeping so sweetly. During the middle of the night, he started whining, which was believed to be looking for his mum.............. He was like this on his first day.


4. The good old days when I was young, sharing the showering cubicle with my cousins who were staying together with me. I hope this doesn't sound gross or pervertic hahahaha. We would always make bubbles out of soap and dance around liek some idiots and the famous song was always, ' JEE JEE PONG PONG, NI DONG BU DONG....' Those days were carefreeeee.

with ferry much love,

No comments: