Sunday, October 21, 2012

More about food.

 1. Menu. 2. The Handburger Original with added sunny side up.
 3. The works. 4.Nutella with Marshmallow.
 This place isn't to my liking actually because strangely, I never like burgers. Okay, maybe Ramily LOL LOL. I have always passed by The Handburger @ Somerset 313, but never once have I settled my meal there, only till yesterday (I ate at Raffles City Shopping Centre.) The burgers, to me, were so-so but the milkshake was too good for someone like me, who doesn't like milk/creamy stuff. I would say, it is one of the nicest I have ever drank. Edric, on the other hand, thinks the place was of good quality. He said their beef, soup and drinks were all good and the place gives generous servings. I couldn't finished the given portion.  I would probably not go back anymore unless someone close to me really wants to go there and if so, I would probably just order those miniature burger, soup and the drink.


1. Menu. 2. Pan seared Alaskan Salmon. 3. Me.
4. Him. 5. Steamed Lobster. Oreo Cheesecake.
This place is actually good for a decent date if you are lucky enough to avoid those peak hours at night. It can be quite noisy because of it's good business and hence,  This place is highly recommended for fish lovers. They are special in a way that, they bring in many kinds of fishes, flown in from all over the world, so that you can be spoilt for choices while selecting 'your choice' and then you can choose how you would like 'your choice' to be done. Example, fry, pan seared, grilled, bake &etc.  Apart from the fresh fishes, I personally think that they have the best mushroom soup in Singapore. It is a must-have whenever I'm there.
Tel: 6467 4950
Address: No.34 &38 Greenwood Avenue, Singapore 289236
 
1. Tropical Tea Latte & Iced Caramel. 2. Scramble eggs with smoked salmon & pancakes. 3. Chocolate cake.
 

Pictures are more or less from instagram so follow me @adrenalinek and if you have any burning questions, http://www.formspring.me/adrenalinek
Alright, gonna sleep pretty soon because I had bloody insomnia last night. Boo to school tomorrow and the 3 hours break in between. 4 more days to weekend, let's go!





No comments: