Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 6: 5 Things that I can't live without

Hi all, I'm back to do the challenge so let's get started with the 5 things that I can't live without. Not those 'duh~' stuff like water, certain people, oxygen & etc. Here I am going to talk about those material what not.

1) Hair clips. It has been awhile since I let loose my hair and let them fall just naturally on my shoulders. I have been going out with centre parted hair, bunned up hair or a pony tail and if you have noticed, I almost never let my fringe down anymore. Reason being, they never fall perfectly. Even if they do, they normally wouldn't stay long. So I always have those bobby pins with me, just in case I need them in any hairstyle. (ps: centre parted hair is the easiest!)

2) Hada Labo. Ever since I have started using, I cannot survive without it for even a day. My skin and complexion are naturally dry and with age catching up, I really see the need in applying those moisturizers. I always hear people saying things like, it is better to start taking care of your complexion now because it would be of no use if you were to start later. True? Don't always say I'm still too young to be worrying about such. I am feeling the skin wrinking and it is horribleeeee.

3) Music. Because I listen to them everyday hence, they naturally become the things I can't live without. Make sense?

4) Internet. This is where I get my dramas and social life (mainly gossips and shopping) Hhaha sorry, I'm misusing it.

5) Chilli padi. I love chilli padi that much. On an average, I eat about 4 chilli padi a week. They have even become cravings for me recently.

Next up would be my sentosa trip with le boyf!! 

with ferry much love,

No comments: