Friday, October 12, 2012

Overdue: Sentosa trip.

I know it is pretty much overdue but just let me blog about it okay. No matter what, it was still our first time visiting Sentosa together (despite being together for 3 years). You wouldn't have guessed that it was his idea to go there. He is just someone whom doesn't like to be under the sun but for some reasons, he suddenly suggested to go there because he wanna get tanned. Hmm I see that NS life has slightly altered him. Okay, here are the pictures! Sadly, we didn't take any pictures when we were on the luge. Promise to be there for that again. It's so fun, maybe because it was my first time riding it.




 



















I was under the shelter like 3/4 of the time when we were tanning and sadly, I think I got more tanned than my boyf! Ugh. It's time to get prepared and wait for the army boy to book out! Gonna have crab for dinner at Cajun King's.. GO GO TRY THEM!!


with ferry much love,

No comments: