Sunday, October 14, 2012

Complain Queen

Hello folks. Here I am sitting next to the mj table, writing this post via my phone. It's 2o'clock right now and I can't help but to countdown, sadly, to school reopening. In exactly 31 hours time, the school is gonna effing reopens. LESIGH!!! I can totally see myself in a foul mood on the first day of school. Not only will I have insufficient sleep, I will also be stuck in those peak hours jam.  In the firat place, i dont even know if i will be awake for school. Right now, i wake up at at least 2p.m and this timing is nearly school dismissal time. Argh I hate how ngee Ann is that far away from my place..  Most hated thing on the list would be, wakin up at those ungodly A.M. Ugh. Starting to see the stress coming from attachment. Aiya I want it to pass absolutely quickly but at the same time, I want to enjoy every minute as a student. Totally have no idea of what I am going to do after the poly years. Tell me!! FYI, the chances of me staying in the early childhood industry is close to impossible. Don't ask me why! I am just so not cut out for the children.. Kay, bye!

No comments: