Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 9: 2 things I wish I could do.

Okay, the official number 1 realistic thing that I wish to do is to provide my mum with an extremely good life, probably as soon as possible. To start off with, I really love my mom a lot and it is true that they say, ' Of a certain mature age, you would be willing to give everything you have, just for your mother to be with you forever.' It was never true before the age of 15 years old but now, when I realised how true it is going to be for the rest of my life, I regretted my first 15 years of life being disobedient, rebellious, rude, worrying and sometimes even hateful towards my mum. Have you really wondered how would life be without your mum and how scary and painful it is to lose her? If the answer is, ' I can't even bear to think about it.', you are almost of the mature age of cherishing you mother in a better way. I dare not even think about a day, without my mum here with me. Outsiders have no idea how much hardships she had gone through and truly, I will never understand her struggles and pain during then, even though I had heard of those heart breaking moments for more than 5 times. My heart always sank whenever she tried to relate but the kind of heartache is nothing compared to hers. Most noble of all is, at the midst of trying to be strong again, she still carries out her mother's duties beautifully. I can never be as strong/noble/capable as my mother and it is not because I am weak, it's just that she is almost incredible. My love for my mother is still considered selfish love and I believe she knows that too. Which is then why I am amazed by the selfless love she is constantly giving, without hoping anything in return. I am shameful for my own selfish love. I can never measure how much she has been doing for the entire family and I can never return what she has given. Hence the only way to repay is to, hopefully being able to provide her with a good life.  Edric always tells me, 'It's not giving her the best thing in the world, it is giving her the best you can.' and I want my best to be somewhat the best in the world, at least for my mother. I love her a lot and it is very illogical but true to say that, I can never love her as much as how she has loved me.

Second on the list would be, rescuing the dogs. I really have a thing for dogs and puppies and as I am typing this away, I am questioning myself, 'why not cats? humans? babies? orphan?'. I have no answer and please don't say I have lost my mind, like how the hell can dogs be of more importance than human lives...To put it simply and shortly, we cause harm and dangers to the animals so it is only right that we  save them too right?

No comments: